2.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Min Requirements For Ad Edits W/Google NonProfit Grant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our non-profit has a functioning Google Ad grant. We have been making ads for a few years now under it.

As far as I understand, under the grant requirements, we must create an ad every month. Is this accurate?

I also wonder, would it be acceptable if we did a simple word adjustments to the ad under that time frame and still be holding my end of the agreement?

Lastly, I wonder if there is any way to extend that month time frame, since we are very small and keeping up with that requirement is difficult for us.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua B
May 2017

Re: Min Requirements For Ad Edits W/Google NonProfit Grant

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joshua B

To remain compliant with the Active Account Management policy, Ad Grant accounts must do the following:

• Sign in to review performance at least once a month
  • Make one or more changes to the account at least once every 90 days

These are the absolute minimum requirements and it is recommended that grantees do more than these minimums to be able to get the most out of their Ad Grants account. If you are not able to perform these minimum requirements, I would recommend looking at having a third-party agency manage the account on your behalf.

Failure to abide by the active account management policy could result in your account being paused or canceled without notification.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua B
May 2017

Re: Min Requirements For Ad Edits W/Google NonProfit Grant

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joshua B

To remain compliant with the Active Account Management policy, Ad Grant accounts must do the following:

• Sign in to review performance at least once a month
  • Make one or more changes to the account at least once every 90 days

These are the absolute minimum requirements and it is recommended that grantees do more than these minimums to be able to get the most out of their Ad Grants account. If you are not able to perform these minimum requirements, I would recommend looking at having a third-party agency manage the account on your behalf.

Failure to abide by the active account management policy could result in your account being paused or canceled without notification.