Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Im setting up my first client who has been approved for G-Grants. Can i set this up and mange from my MCC account? I have read another post that states the grantee must sign in every 90 days, how do they sign in if i set it up in my MCC account?

Thanks

Michelle

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michelle M
September 2015

Re: MCC Account

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Michelle,

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first client.

Yes, you can manage from the MCC account, however its a Google policy that the grantee should login once a month and make at least 1 change to the account in every 90 days.

Through this Google ensures that the grantee is actively involved in the account and is aware of all the changes that are happening.

The grantee can sign in through there original account credentials.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rohit,

I'm having a problem setting up the AdWords Account, I keep getting this error;
"Sorry. This invitation is no longer available. Try contacting the person that sent it to you"

I'm following the links from the email and going through to Google Ad Grants Enrollment page but I need to create the AdWords Account before I can complete the Google Ad Grants Enrollment. Below is the link to create the account but I keep getting the above error?

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=adwords&hl=en-US&ltmpl=signup&passive=false&ifr=fal...

Is there an Australian Google Grant help number I can call?

Thanks
Michelle

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Michelle,

It looks like your access was revoked by admin. I would suggest getting in touch with the Administrator and tell him/her to resend the invitation.

With respect to the Support team, Please find below a link to the Australian helpline:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-AU

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Michelle,

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first client.

Yes, you can manage from the MCC account, however its a Google policy that the grantee should login once a month and make at least 1 change to the account in every 90 days.

Through this Google ensures that the grantee is actively involved in the account and is aware of all the changes that are happening.

The grantee can sign in through there original account credentials.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rohit,

I'm having a problem setting up the AdWords Account, I keep getting this error;
"Sorry. This invitation is no longer available. Try contacting the person that sent it to you"

I'm following the links from the email and going through to Google Ad Grants Enrollment page but I need to create the AdWords Account before I can complete the Google Ad Grants Enrollment. Below is the link to create the account but I keep getting the above error?

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=adwords&hl=en-US&ltmpl=signup&passive=false&ifr=fal...

Is there an Australian Google Grant help number I can call?

Thanks
Michelle
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Michelle,

It looks like your access was revoked by admin. I would suggest getting in touch with the Administrator and tell him/her to resend the invitation.

With respect to the Support team, Please find below a link to the Australian helpline:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-AU

Regards
Rohit Khanna