2.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Locked out of Google Grants Account With No Way of Retrieving Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a relatively new Marketing Director at a non-profit who has previously been approved for and taken some advantage of the Google Grants AdWords program. We have had someone managing the day-to-day use of the account from an office overseas, but will be looking to bring that responsibility back in to headquarters. When we tried logging in today, we were denied access as the password, which has been used within the last couple of months, was rejected as incorrect. I don't know our customer number, as this is a new account for me, and the gal who was running our account only knows how to retrieve it by logging in to the account and looking for it in the account details section. 

The recovery email is apparently tied to an account nobody seems to know, and when we try to enter the only account that resembles the partial email address shown, it kicks back as incorrect. 

The recovery form is not helpful either, since I don't have much of the information they are asking for: Customer Number, Date account was opened, URL of display ads, etc. 

I'm essentially stuck with no way to access this account, and nobody to speak to on the phone who can help me. When I called they said there is no live support for Google Grants. 

Anybody have any advice for me? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Locked out of Google Grants Account With No Way of Retrieving Info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Drew F

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.