3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Google analytics and adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have two Adwords accounts - one which is linked to our Google Analytics Account for our website and a new account we opened for our Google non-profit Ad Grants. I'm having trouble linking the new adwords account with our existing Google Analytics account. I think the reason for this is we had to use a different email address to set up the new account. I have tried to add the email address to our new adwords account but get an error message saying that the email address is already linked to another Google account. 

Is there a solution? 

Many thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Linking Google analytics and adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hello, hope you are doing great.

If I understood you correctly you are using 2 adwords accounts to promote 1 website and you want both accounts to be linked to 1 google analytics.

I think this article might help you https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6181127?hl=en

Please let me know if it solved your problem.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Linking Google analytics and adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Just give Edit permission at property level to this new email address in Google Analytics and you will be able to link Analytics property in AdWords.