AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Link from Google still doesn't allow me to bypass billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert Coats,

I'm struggling to set up Google Ad Grants. I have created an ad and have added keywords, but its still asking me for payment details. I used the link provided from my email from Google saying that they cannot progress my application because there are outstanding errors in my account, but it won't allow me to continue without billing information.

The 'Guide to Creating an Ad Grants account' says "No billing information added: If you click the settings icon in the top right corner of your account and choose “Billing,” you should see a request to choose a country (no payment method visible)" - however I can't even access my settings because I cannot progress past the payment information.

Could you advise please? Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Link from Google still doesn't allow me to bypass billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @CORFIELD S

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the account creation process.

It is important that you follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide - if you are running in to issues bypassing billing, be sure to start the https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/Home