AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Limited By Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google Grant and am sharing the $329 daily budget amongst all my campaigns. I tried to add a new campaign but could not use the shared budget. The status was listed as "limiting spend".

I regularly review the keywords Google suggests and add relevant ones. Have I exceeded a keyword limit? Or is there a limit to the number of campaigns you can run under a grant.

Thanks for your insight!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lynn H
September 2015

Re: Limited By Budget

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lynn H,

I have not heard of any issue with adding another campaign to a shared budget (Ad Grants account or otherwise). Most often, when a campaign cannot be added to the account it is because the campaign was either set to include display network or search partners network - both of which are not allowed.

Double check your settings and if the above is not the case, then please provide screenshots of the error message you are receiving and the steps that led up to the error message and we can certainly escalate.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lynn H
September 2015

Re: Limited By Budget

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lynn H,

I have not heard of any issue with adding another campaign to a shared budget (Ad Grants account or otherwise). Most often, when a campaign cannot be added to the account it is because the campaign was either set to include display network or search partners network - both of which are not allowed.

Double check your settings and if the above is not the case, then please provide screenshots of the error message you are receiving and the steps that led up to the error message and we can certainly escalate.