AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Rejection | Adgrants Application

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We would like your help in resolving our recent issue with our adgrants appilcation. After 9-11 attempts ( we have seriously lost count) , endless phone calls to the call center that havent been able to assist us in resolving our adgrants issues. I seek help from the community.

The recent automated system response to are application 9 application

"Hello,

Thank you for submitting an account change request form through the Ad Grants program.

Unfortunately, we were unable to activate your account. Please follow the steps below to fix your campaigns and re-submit your AdWords account for review:

1. Correct the errors in your AdWords account

Your ads and/or keywords are not mission-based. Your ads and/or keywords must reflect the mission of the registered nonprofit listed in the application. Visit the Ad Grants help center links below to learn how to choose the right keywords and how to edit your keywords and ads"

Most emails we receive are all a bit vague in helping us isolate our issue and fixing it. We have called the call center for assistance. But every suggestion they have made seems to result in additional application rejection.

My last update in addressing the keyword issue was to update our headlines, ad description and ad almost 7,000 relatable keywords that reflected our nonprofits mission. Application was still rejected.

Im hoping someone can help  assist us in issolating the exact issue. Any help at all with this will be very appreciated.

Your partner in success

Will

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keyword Rejection | Adgrants Application

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@My Awesome L

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.