AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Just took over an existing ad grant account - how do I get intro email resent to me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi you guys - I just got access to an ad grant account that was owned by a previous employee many years ago. My Google for Nonprofit homepage says that our Google Ad Grant is approved. But the only thing I can see for an action is the little "i" icon for information. The information says "You should now be able to use this product by following the instructions in the approval email." I'm assuming this approval email was sent to the previous employee years ago and I can't find anywhere to have it resent to me. Does anyone know how I can get it resent so I can find out what account is connected with the grant?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CHS M
February 2017

Re: Just took over an existing ad grant account - how do I get intro email resent to me?

[ Edited ]
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 4
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @CHS M

It's is not a stupid questionSmiley Happy

If you log in to your account, click on the gear icon ( upper right corner of the screen), you will see a phone number of your local Google rep. Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

support.PNG

Regards,
Eva

View solution in original post

Just took over an existing ad grant account - how do I get intro email resent to me?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I go to that page to find contact information for AdWords support all I see are answers to questions and links to resources but no contact information. I'm assuming the contact information has to be somewhere, but I'm missing it. Where should I look? I'm sorry for the stupid question.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CHS M
February 2017

Re: Just took over an existing ad grant account - how do I get intro email resent to me?

[ Edited ]
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 4
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @CHS M

It's is not a stupid questionSmiley Happy

If you log in to your account, click on the gear icon ( upper right corner of the screen), you will see a phone number of your local Google rep. Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

support.PNG

Regards,
Eva

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@CHS M

Apologies, there have been some recent changes to that page. You can also find Worldwide phone support here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Just use the drop-down to select your country.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much!