3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Issue in Placing an Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have got invitation after submission of pre-campaigning report with (Customer ID 735-467-8456) and also accepted the invitation but i am still not able to access my adwords account as per the instructions of adwords i have to create a campaign but i am not getting that page as shown in it.

what i should get on my accessing account is as in 1st image.

what i am getting is as in second image.

adwords1.pngWhat i should get?Screenshot (6).pngWhat i am getting!so please help me asap as i want to start my online campaigning foe GOMC.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Issue in Placing an Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

In the first image you are at the campaign dashboard for AdWords. In the second image you are at the new ad creation dashboard for AdWords Express. AdWords Express and AdWords are different products and do not use the same system or features. The two accounts are not going to look the same and setup will be completely different. 

Kind Regards,

James

Issue in Placing an Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please will you elaborate how to place ad for Google AdWords for online campaigning through other than adwords express  in step by step because i am ot knowing how to place ad for google AdWords differently and even i'm not getting it on google i'm trying it from three days.

It Would be Great if you Explain Step by Step how to place ad for online campaigning of AdWords using 250$ credit.

Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Issue in Placing an Ad

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Creating a New AdWords Ad:

Write Successful Ad

Create New Text Ad

Create New Image Ad

I would suggest that you spend some time reviewing and learning more from AdWords Best Practices. This will be of great help to you during your advertising journey.  

Also, since you have visited AdWords Express, you will need to clear the history in your web browser and then go to your AdWords Account and log in. You need to go to: https://adwords.google.com/home/

Kind Regards,

James