AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to report Google Ad Grants program abuse and unauthorized commercial use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For several months I'm observing a repetitive usage of the Grants program by a company standing behind a specially created fake non profit organisation. This company use the budget granted by Google, launching ad campaigns that match as keywords all competitive brands, companies and therefore take competitive advantage over them.
My believe is that Google Ad Grants are supposed to help good causes and not benefit commercial products or services, or am I wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is there a way to report Google Ad Grants program abuse and unauthorized commercial use?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'll be glad to notify the Ad Grants team about this for you but I will need some additional information about the organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Robert, 
I will! However, we are not a non profit organization, but mostly affected by the unappropriate behaviour of such. Therefore don't have "Organization's Charity ID", which seems to be a required field in the form you provided.
Furthermore should I provide data, related with the non-profit, I claim to abuse the program? If yes, I'm afraid I don't have this data available, as it's private. Please advice.

Thank you!