Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Is AdGrants now only USD $1,000!???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I just got approved for one of the NPO I work with, and I was searching for the AdGrants Pro, to see if maybe is going to be available, and it automatically send me to the support website introducing the adgrants program (this site https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46027?hl=en&ref_topic=3500127)

And as a description of the program says that is only USD $1,000 every month.

And later it says that the limit per day is $33 Smiley Sad

Any ideas if maybe that's the new regular program and maybe will a Pro version with the $10,000??

We are just starting and is a little disappointing....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Diego,

Thanks for posting. We will follow up with you directly. Please look out for an email from the Ad Grants team.

Best,

Cassie

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Diego,

You should have received an email from our team. I also want to share that info here in case anyone else has a similar question!

Ad Grantees currently receive $10,000 in in-kind advertising every month from AdWords. Please continue to refer to the Ad Grants Help Center for the most up to date details of the program. The Help Center article you referenced has been corrected and you can find the program details here. We also encourage you to check out our resources on making the most out of your grant here.

Hope this helps!
Cassie