Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I apologize in advance if my inquiry is inappropriate for the forum, but I'd like to find out if there is a way a nonprofit initiative (not a NGO) to apply for Ad Grants financing. The thing is that I'm running a website which is socially oriented - trying to help, consult, socialize single parents. Single parents are consulted by a lawer free of charge. Single parents communicate in the forum with other single parents, exchange experience, ideas and help one another.

The site is not part/product/srrvice of a NGO. Is there a way I receive Ad Grants for popularizing the site?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Nina

1 Expert replyverified_user

Inquiry

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Nina,

Thanks for posting to the Community; this is a great question.

In order to apply for an Ad Grants account, you must meet the following eligibility requirements (U.S. specific):

• Organization must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations formed for charitable, educational, religious, literary, scientific, or other tax-exempt purposes. For more information, see How to Apply for Charity Status.
  • Fiscally sponsored organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits.
  • Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify for the Google for Nonprofits program.
  • Organizations must be currently registered with TechSoup

To see the eligibility requirements of other countries, please refer to this Help Center link.

Also, it's important to note that Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion and are not subject to external review.

I hope this helps! If you have other questions, let us know. 

Best,

Spencer

Inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  

I am from reputed advertisement company of Nepal.So am trying to ads  of my clints on youtube. How can I do this 

Inquiry

# 4
Ad Grants Featured Contributor

@biraj d

The Ad Grants can't be used to promote YouTube videos.

And are not available to non-profits in Nepal.

See https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility/