Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Incorrect Adwords account linked to AdGrants account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up AdGrants for the charity I volunteer for. I've followed all the steps, but somehow along the way, an incorrect AdWords account has become attached to our AdGrants account.

When I try and access AdWords through AdGrants in my NonProfit account, I get taken to an AdWords account asking for billing info. Through talking to support, it appears this Adwords account has a different User ID to the one actually attached to our AdGrants/Non Profit account that I can access.

I've tried asking to be given access to the second AdWords account, but it looks like it's a completely different account that has nothing to do with us, as we can't pass the security to access it.

Can we get this account detached from our AdGrants account, or is it a case of shutting down our AdGrants application all together and starting again?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are struggling with the same issue. Are there any other updates/follow up for this you can share? I just filled out the form as well.

Re: Incorrect Adwords account linked to AdGrants account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

My issues have been resolved by answering another set of security questions from a support team member  over email support. I'd encourage anyone who has this issue to fill in this form and pursue email support.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​
Experts in the Topic
RobertCoats