AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

I want to report abuse regarding Grants to google but my topic gets deleted here !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys , 

One of my competitors has access to unlimited number of Ad grants accounts somehow ! He has at least 20 running ads which run 24/7 . I don't know how to report his ads to google . I post here and every time my post gets deleted ! Please help our Niche as advertisers are closing their real Adwords for good because we can't compete with this devil and his unlimited Grant budget !

Regards ,

2 Expert replyverified_user

I want to report abuse regarding Grants to google but my topic gets deleted here !

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

How do you know they are using a Grant account?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Liverpool A

I'll be glad to escalate this for you but I will need some additional information that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form with as much detail as possible so that the team can investigate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Robert ,

I'm not a charity organization therefor while filling out the form , I just typed some random numbers for this field " Organization's Charity ID " .

I have sent you the link to all of his ad grants and also some other explanations . Please confirm you have got the message .

Google Ad Grants - Info from Community users

Your response has been recorded.

Regards ,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi RobSkelton ,

Because there is no way anyone can afford 20 active ads in our Niche ! Also I have got proof , I had a conversation with that guy . He also offered me to buy one from him at the price of 2000 dollars ! I don't know how he gets them but as long as he has the accounts , we the real advertisers can't run ads . Me and my friends are forced to shut down our adwords account because there is no way we can compete with him . He has at least 20 accounts and each account has like 300 dollars daily ! It's a simple math . 6000 dollars daily and 180000 dollars monthly . My daily budget is 100 dollars . How am I supposed to compete with that?

Regards ,

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Liverpool A

Yes, the form was received and the information was passed to the Ad Grants team for their investigation.

Thank you for submitting. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mr. RobertCoats ,

How long does it take for the Ad Grant team to take action ? Because I can see that his accounts are still active .

Regards ,

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Liverpool A

The length of investigations vary and I am unable to provide status on the investigation beyond the point that it has been escalated to Google for investigation.