2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

I've applied for non profits but have not had any communication from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How will I know whether my non-profit has been accepted into Google Adwords Grants? I've completed the application process a couple of times and although the instructions say we should hear within two business days, I have heard nothing. Can anyone help?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Barbara E
September 2016

Re: I've applied for non profits but have not had any communication from Google

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Barbara E

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.

View solution in original post

Re: AdGrants billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hey there.. i have problem with my acc. i submit adgrants and it say that application is recieved but it stuck on that about 4 days.. can you help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
same for me

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Barbara, how are things?

If the period have expired you can try and get in touch with support to check for further status I guess. It's the same support for the convencional Adwords, here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Barbara,

We've submitted a lot of nonprofit applications for Google for Nonprofits and the Google Ad Grant. Make sure that you're logged into the same email in which you signed up for the program. Also, we've found that Google's notification email will appear in the "Updates" tab in our gmail and not the inbox. Make sure that you check the different tabs.

Hopefully, you'll find it in one of those tabs!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Barbara E
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Barbara E

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@giorga k and @AIR F

You should get an email response from the Ad Grants team within 10 business days from the date you applied for the program.

If you haven't received an email from the Ad Grants team within 10 business days of submitting your application, try the following:

• Check the spam folder in your email in case it was accidentally sent there.
  • Log in to google.com/nonprofits and check the status listed under Ad Grants.
  • Contact the AdWords team who can look into the status of the application for you.

(EDIT: Updated the previous 5 business day response time witht he current 10 business day response time.) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THANKS! You're a peach.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Thanks @Barbara E!

All - Just an FYI the new turnaround time for reviewing Ad Grants applications for the US is currently 10 business days