AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

I'm confused about my Ad Grants campaign budget.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My organization is enrolled in the Google for non-profits program and we are supposed to be receiving $10,000 monthly in ad grants. So, in the process of creating our first campaign, I was confused to see that, in the "Guide to Creating an Adwords Account" guide, it said we'd be limited to $329 USD across all our campaigns. Could somebody clarify this for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
April 2016

Re: I'm confused about my Ad Grants campaign budget.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The $329 is how much they give you per day. Your ads stop running once you "spend" $329 that day, and won't run again until the next day (when you get another $329 of play money.)

The average month is 30.4 days. $10000/30.4 = $328.94

You can actually set higher campaign budgets than that (and many Grants accounts do so), but you won't get more than $329 of clicks per day.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
April 2016

Re: I'm confused about my Ad Grants campaign budget.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The $329 is how much they give you per day. Your ads stop running once you "spend" $329 that day, and won't run again until the next day (when you get another $329 of play money.)

The average month is 30.4 days. $10000/30.4 = $328.94

You can actually set higher campaign budgets than that (and many Grants accounts do so), but you won't get more than $329 of clicks per day.