AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

I have setup our google for non profit account and added emails now have temp user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have setup google for non-profit and added my emails, now when I log into my adwords with the email it shows me a temp email address, how do I combine or import my addwords account under the non profit organisation account - thanks

Re: I have setup our google for non profit account and added emails now have temp user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Info_v,

If you associated the account with an email already, you will need to add users to the account. Keep in mind that unless you have a multi-client center account, usually granted only to agencies or those who manage accounts on behalf of others, you will likely be unable to transfer the account from the original email you used to sign up.

To add users when you log into your account click on the gear icon in the upper right corner > account settings > account access (found on the left hand side navigation). Choose the + users red button to invite users with whatever level access that you wish to grant (from admin to reader only).

Let me know if this helps!

Nick