Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

I can not validate a NGO in Techsoup

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am from Bulgaria and I am trying to register a NGO in Techsoup.

However, the website of Techsoup is poorly translated in Bulgarian, confusing and is definitely not helping the user to do what he must do there.
Even when I try to click the button for registration, it denies my access.

I hope you fix this, because it is impossible for Bulgarian NGOs to go through the process at the moment. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can not validate a NGO in Techsoup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Boris G

Sorry to hear that you are running into that situation with TechSoup. It is certainly an important part of the process so I will notify the team about it to see what can be done.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @RobetCoats, I will appreciate that.
Right now I am at dead end with the Bulgarian Techsoup process of validating, and that is unpleasant because I already went through the complicated procedures of getting the necessary documents from the Court and it seems like it was for nothing now.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Robert, is there any follow-up of the situation I described last week?
Is there any chance to take the issue with TechSoup Bulgaria (https://www.techsoup.bg/) straight at the mailbox of the team, responsible for the AddWords Grants ?
All best,
Boris

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Robert. So much time passed and the issue remains. I described it again in separate post, hoping that someone else will pay attention to it. Bulgarian NGO's still can't participate in AdGrants Programme because of Techsoup Bulgaria's website. I don't know whether the AdGrants team is aware, but Techsoup Bulgaria's website is translated in three mixed languages - Bulgarian, English and Slovenia. This is indicating that something is not working correctly with this website, and I am really hoping that this time someone will review the issue in depths.