2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How to enroll in Adwords when already enrolled for Express for Google Ad Grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When we were approved for Google Nonprofits, I had to enroll in AdGrants using a new Express account as the Adwords account we had was already associated with billing information.  I've created a new Adwords account (following the appropriate steps), but there is no option to enroll as we are already enrolled with Express.  Is there a way to fix this or switch it over.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Robyn S

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Robyn S

Since i do not work with Express accounts very often I had to verify the steps with the Ad Grants team. What I have found out is that you don't have to create a new AdWords account. You can simply go to adwords.google.com and use the same login/password as your AdWords Express account and create your first AdWords campaign. The two accounts will then be linked under the same ID.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But for Google Ad Grants I have to have USD set up with no billing, and I have CAD with billing as we previously paid for Google AdWords.  Are you saying that if I create a campaign, it will switch everything over to the same setup as AdWords Express (USD with no billing information)?