AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How to accept AdWords Term and conditions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My Organizations AdWords account has been accepted to Google Ad Grants program - that’s great, but I can’t find where to accept the terms and conditions.

In the email I received regarding the acceptance, it says: "Please log into your AdWords account and accept the AdWords Terms and Conditions so that your ads can start serving". When I login, I can't see where to accept the terms and conditions.

I see that others have had the same issue and asked for guidance here in the Community (https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Accepting-terms-and-conditions/m-p/112008...). I’ve followed the suggestions but I still can’t see where or how to accept the terms and conditions.  

Do you have any suggestions on what to do? All guidance is appreciated.

Regards, Katrine

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Katrine Heldor P

Were you able to find out where to accept the terms and conditions? If not it will be in the billing section of your AdWords account. If you need further guidance please feel free to reach out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert, thank’s for your reply.

I’ve not been able to accept the terms and conditions. I have looked in the billing section in my account, but there is no option/button there.

I see that others have had the same problem, and I have followed the advice CassieH gave to Conni back in April, but with no luck. I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried through different browsers (including Chrome) as well as through  incognito.

Are there any other way to accept the terms and conditions?

Regards, Katrine

Re: How to accept AdWords Term and conditions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I was accepted yesterday and am having the same problem, any advice?

Thanks

Christine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not for the moment, Christine, but pleas share if you learn how to. 

Regards, Katrine 

Re: How to accept AdWords Term and conditions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Katherine

I logged in again and a warning had appeared at the top of my screen saying I needed to accept t&c's.

Sorry that's not much help to you Smiley Sad

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Christine

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the update, Christine! Good luck with your work. 

Regards, Katrine 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am am in the same situation. I have no idea how to accept the terms and conditions. There is no "accept" button or option. In some screens a "submit" button appears but is grayed out. 

Do you have any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Jose