AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How likely is it that an eligible nonprofit will be approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a student making a hypothetical PR campaign for a local nonprofit and one of the components of the campaign is applying for Ad Grants. I need to know how likely it is that an eligible nonprofit will be approved after applying. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How likely is it that an eligible nonprofit will be approved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Caroline,
Welcome to the community. As long as the nonprofit meets all of the eligibility guidelines of the Google for Nonprofits (G4NP) and the Google Ad Grants programs then the likelihood of that nonprofit being approved is 99.9%.

In all my years of managing ad Grant accounts for nonprofits I have never seen one that was not approved as long as they met the eligibility guidelines.

With that said, acceptance is not a guarantee and Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.