AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How do i proceed from the billing page for google grants?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have followed the instructions and been approved for non profit status and given a charity ID.

I have signed into the charity account and clicked to enrol for Google Grant Ad and followed the link and Google ad grants creation guide to set up my first campaign.

It states on the instructions to skip the billing information but it wont let me save and continue until I have completed the required sections.

I have tried to call the helpline three times and no one has been able to help me as apparently they only deal with Google Adword accounts not grants which is ridiculous as the Google grants help section states that you should call that number and quote that you are a google grant customer and give your charity ID.

I have also emailed but to no avail so I feel very let down.

This is so frustrating as I have followed the instructions word by word and read other discussions where customers have had the same problem but the only solution is apparently reading the instructions which I have done several times!!!

Please can someone help before I go insane!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i proceed from the billing page for google grants?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Beth,

@RobertCoats might assist you with this since he is our Google Grants expert.

As per this help center reference, you should be able to get the AdWords support help on this:-

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1646577?hl=en&ref_topic=3500126

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have followed your adwords support help link and emailed and called three times. your call centre is ridiculously unhelpful and cant help me apparently as they don't deal with google grant enquiries, I have no idea why you advertise that they do as according to your staff they don't. I will try RobertCoats

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Beth,

Sorry to hear that you are running into issues. Follow these steps and you should be fine.

And you should be all set. If you run into further issues, please feel free to reach back out.