AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How do I submit my Google AdWords account for Google Ad grants application?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created my Google AdWords account and not added any billing information.  My currency is set to US Dollars and I am based in the UK.  I have my account ID but I want to know how I submit this for the Google Ad Grants application?

Thanks,

Fleur

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I submit my Google AdWords account for Google Ad grants application?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Fleur N

Once your AdWords account is created, you still need to enroll in Ad Grants and submit your AdWords account for review.

• Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
    Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account which is the account that you used when you first applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you used to create your Google Ad Grants account which you’re enrolling.
  • Click the ‘Sign up now’ button.
  • Click the ‘Enroll’ button beneath Google Ad Grants.
  • Confirm that your AdWords account is configured correctly If you followed the Ad Grants Account Creation Guide it should be but here is your chance to double check before submitting.
  • Enter the customer ID of the AdWords account you created in the form field and complete the form.
  • Click ‘Enroll’.