AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How do I find out if my organization's Google Grant account is active?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have a similar issue to this other user but did not find a solution in their discussion.

When I try to apply for Google Grants it states that our Charity ID is already in use and the admin of the account will be notified. No one has contacted me back and no one who currently works for my organization has any idea who else would be managing an account like that. There's also no information about who was the previous admin.

I work for a religious institution that's sort of spread out and sometimes in flux in terms of administration. It's very likely that a past employee in a department that doesn't exist anymore applied for Google Grants at one point and has let the account that was used go inactive.

Since the account seems to be inactive now, where do I even begin in reclaiming it along with our EIN or Charity ID?

It seems like such a waste to miss out on such great benefits from a Google Grants account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gale H
September 2015

Re: How do I find out if my organization's Google Grant account is act

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I feel kind of silly for not thinking of this. I guess you can choose "apply for new application."

Sorry for wasting people's time!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gale H
September 2015

Re: How do I find out if my organization's Google Grant account is act

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I feel kind of silly for not thinking of this. I guess you can choose "apply for new application."

Sorry for wasting people's time!