AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

How can I add a qualifier on my re-application to google Ad grants?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we were rejected on our application to google ad grants because our ntee incorrectly stated that we were a hospital. As far as I can tell, there is no way to change our ntee categorization with the NCCS. My nonprofit is the national institute of cannabis and endocannabinoid research, and we are a charity funding cannabis studies at universities in the U.S. I was reading the forums and there were some individuals who were able to submit a request with their re-application describing the situation, however I cant find such a form. I'd rather not re-apply, get rejected, and have to wait another 3 months! Thank you for your time and consideration!

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Please keep in mind that applications to the Google Ad Grants program may be rejected if the organization does not have the proper charity status, the organization fails to meet the program's eligibility requirements, or the AdWords account is not correctly configured according to the Account Creation Guide.

If your application was rejected for charity status, it means that your organization does not meet the charity status requirements for acceptance into the Google Ad Grants program. If you're able to obtain the appropriate charity status in the future, please feel welcome to reapply at that point.

To reapply, please follow the steps located in this link.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer thank you for your response.  We have been granted out 501(c)3 by the IRS, but for some reason out NTEE is incorrect and I am unaware of anyway to change that.  Is there any other documentation I can submit to google adgrants to demonstrate that we do indeed qualify under the charity status requirements?  Thanks!