Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Help with AdGrants

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are having a third party manage your account, how to you give them access? Is there a grant #?

Our non-profit it having a third party manage our google GrantsAd. The third party says that in order for them to help us, I need to give them the name of the granting agency which is supporting the grant.  I thought that Google was the granting agency. Would it be correct to say that Google is the granting agency? Also, they have requested the grant id #. There are so many numbers associated with this account that I don't know which number to give them.  Lastly, is there a way to have some sort of verification of the grant? Is there an official "receipt" that the grant has been given? Is everything just called an AdWord? If this is the case, does Google have a program officer that handles the grants? I would really like to speak with someone associated with the grants/non-profit world. I have not had much success with the AdWords tech team.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laura S
May

Help with AdGrants

# 2
Ad Grants Featured Contributor

What they need is the Customer ID number of your Adwords account. Which is in this format: 000-0000-0000. Login to Adwords and you'll see it in the top right of the screen.

Knowing your ID will enable them to request permission to manage the account, which you would then grant.

I can't think why they would need any other information, or what they mean by "granting agency". Ask them for clarification.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laura S
May

Help with AdGrants

# 2
Ad Grants Featured Contributor

What they need is the Customer ID number of your Adwords account. Which is in this format: 000-0000-0000. Login to Adwords and you'll see it in the top right of the screen.

Knowing your ID will enable them to request permission to manage the account, which you would then grant.

I can't think why they would need any other information, or what they mean by "granting agency". Ask them for clarification.