AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Help Getting Access to AdWords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!

My name is Blake Arata, and I'm a new administrator on the Google For Nonprofit account for an organization. Unfortunately, nobody on our team knows the login and password for the current AdWords account that is linked to our Ad Grant. Whoever applied for their grant is no longer on the team and we do not have access to their email/information. Is there any way to have this escalated to the Google For Nonprofits team so that we can get access to the email/CID that is associated with the account? Please let me know what steps are needed to give our team access. Thank you!

Best,

Blake
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you tried to recover the account  using this troubleshooter?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3395033?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Alguna persona podrá brindarnos ayuda en español? somos una ONG que está lidiando con Google Ad Grants para organizaciones sociales. No conseguimos ayuda. Gracias.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Apaer C;

Please post on the Spanish AdWords community;

https://www.es.advertisercommunity.com/#

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’