Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIGN UP

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My corporation was granted "ad grant" from google, I am trying to set it up, but when i come to the page that says

"payment" it will NOT let me bypass the screen. I WATCHED the video on "how to" and it says DO NOT add your payment information , because you "might" get charged, BUT I can not bypass this screen ! NOW WHAT DO I DO?? Ed Fulke

1 Expert replyverified_user

HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIGN UP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ed f

The majority of time when the enter billing prompt can not be bypassed it is because of one of two reasons:
1) the user did not start the process from the proper 'Get Started' link in the Account Creation Guide.
2) during account creation the user hit the "continue to billing" instead of the "skip billing" link

To avoid recreating the account from scratch, you may try to download the account into AdWords Editor and complete the account creation process there, being sure to follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide and then you can upload the account back to AdWords and then complete the account submission process as listed in step 4 of the Account Creation Guide.

If downloading to Editor does not work, then you will have to start over from scratch following the steps exactly as outlined in the Account Creation Guide.