3.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro update

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Regarding the recent status change of grantspro applications, here is the official response from the ad grants team:

The Ad Grants team is no longer accepting applications for the Grantspro program as part of new efforts to streamline the program. This update aside, the program will continue to remain open and free to all eligible nonprofits.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is it permanent close or it will open in future?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Aayan K

According to the Ad Grants team project manager, this is a "permanent hold".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for assistance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello... do you know how one would be able to obtain access to the Grants Pro program if they had previously met the goal of hitting over ~$9.9k in spend? I know the application is gone, but how would an advertiser participate.... hmm...,

Thanks.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
We just met the full requirements at the end of August and were about to apply this month. We even have an ecommerce website and have been thrilled with the results we have generated with the standard Google Grants Program. I truly hope that a similar program replaces the Google Grants Pro. We will continue on ensuring our campaign meets the requirements in case this program is brought back.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,
We applied on 8/30 and were denied because the 8/31 results were obviously not posted yet. We were told we could reapply but don't know how. Do you have any advice on this?
Thanks in advance,
Iris

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Iris G

Unfortunately, the program is closed. There is no reapplying at this point.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Sam S

Unfortunately, the program is closed. No new applications are being accepted. Only those who were previously approved are "grandfathered" in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Even if we applied prior to 9/1/16?