AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro application timeframe & minimum requirements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Once I apply for Grantspro, what is the estimated waiting time to hear whether I am accepted or not?

Also, I understand the requirements to keep the Grantspro status and $40K spend once accepted, but is there a minimum spend you must hit for each month for Grantspro?

Many thanks,

Sam

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro application timeframe & minimum requirements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Grantspro is currently on hold until further notice. No applications are currently being accepted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, my Google rep has advised me but was still curious on the above questions for when Grantspro re-opens.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Samuel G

Please see the official response from the Ad Grants team regarding grantspro in this thread:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Grantspro-update/m-p/644798#M3034

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Very interesting. So no more $40K extended budget? $10K only? Any more information on this? I heard it was due to a backlog and not removed altogether.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Samuel G

The message that was relayed to me by the Ad Grants project manager to share here on the forum is that this is a permanent hold and is not due to backlog.

No additional information at this time but as I receive it, I will post here in the forums.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@RobertCoats

Thanks Robert!