Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro application timeframe & minimum requirements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Once I apply for Grantspro, what is the estimated waiting time to hear whether I am accepted or not?

Also, I understand the requirements to keep the Grantspro status and $40K spend once accepted, but is there a minimum spend you must hit for each month for Grantspro?

Many thanks,

Sam

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro application timeframe & minimum requirements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Grantspro is currently on hold until further notice. No applications are currently being accepted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, my Google rep has advised me but was still curious on the above questions for when Grantspro re-opens.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Samuel G

Please see the official response from the Ad Grants team regarding grantspro in this thread:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Grantspro-update/m-p/644798#M3034

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Very interesting. So no more $40K extended budget? $10K only? Any more information on this? I heard it was due to a backlog and not removed altogether.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Samuel G

The message that was relayed to me by the Ad Grants project manager to share here on the forum is that this is a permanent hold and is not due to backlog.

No additional information at this time but as I receive it, I will post here in the forums.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@RobertCoats

Thanks Robert!