4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro application status query

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I applied for Google GrantsPro on February 15, 2016 for the non-profit organization Silver Pen, Inc., but have not heard back from them. Is there some way to check the status?

Thank you!

Sue Babcock

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sue B
April 2016

Re: Grantspro application status query

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sue,

"Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to amend or supplement these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review."

Grantspro overview & eligibility
https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6022748?hl=en

Grantspro is very special and just meeting the minimum requirements does not in any way guarantee acceptance into the the program. I'd say you do have some definite chance unless you have already received rejection by email. (Refusal takes less time.)

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sue B
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sue,

"Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to amend or supplement these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review."

Grantspro overview & eligibility
https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6022748?hl=en

Grantspro is very special and just meeting the minimum requirements does not in any way guarantee acceptance into the the program. I'd say you do have some definite chance unless you have already received rejection by email. (Refusal takes less time.)

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Lakatos. I appreciate the reply. No rejection yet, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks!
Sue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sue B

Occasionally, the emails from Google end up in the junk/spam folder - be sure to check there as well. Additionally, you can also go ahead and adjust your budget to $1315/day. This way, if your account was approved for Grantspro and you did not see/receive the email it will still run at the new allocated budget.

If the account was not approved for Grantspro, then the new budget settings will not have any impact and the spend will still cap out at around $330.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Robert! I'll do that. I do check my spam folders carefully before emptying, but it is easy to overlook something.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, how about that. I upped the budget from the standard adword level of $330/day, and Adwords allowed $625 in ads yesterday. I hope this means that the GrantsPro was approved.