Grantspro application receipt
We posted an application for Grantspro a few days ago but did not receive an automatic receipt. Is that normal? We would like to know if the Grantspro team received it, especially as the application is sent on a live form and not via email. Thanks.
Re: Grantspro application receipt
Generally there is no auto- receipt. If you are confident you meet all of these requirements, I can check on the status for you:
- Tracking conversions: Have conversion tracking installed and have successfully tracked at least one conversion. Also, the conversion shouldn’t be simply tracking a pageview of your homepage, but instead be tracking something like a newsletter or volunteer sign-up.
- Hitting budget cap: Have spent $9,900 USD or more per month for at least two different months over the last six months. No need for the months to be consecutive.
- High CTR: Have maintained an average account level clickthrough-rate (CTR) of 1% or higher over the past 6 months.
- Application submitted: Submit the online application describing how you will use the increased advertising money.
- Good standing: Be in good standing with the Google Ad Grants program and abide by all the program policies and guidelines.
- Bi-weekly maintenance: Have someone in the organization committed to actively managing the account at least on a bi-weekly basis.
- Survey completion: Complete an annual survey and agree to share impact or conversion data.