Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Survey?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new in my organization and one of my responsibilities is to maintain our current Google Grantspro Adwords grant.  The previous employee who set up the program told us to expect to complete the survey by mid-December, otherwise we may lapse in the requirements and lose our grant.  I have not seen any emails regarding the survey, and Adwords phone support was unable to offer much help... they weren't even sure if the survey had been sent out yet.  I'm worried our survey got lost in the shuffle between the previous employee leaving the company and me starting, but I've been monitoring all relevant email addresses and haven't seen anything about the survey.  Can anyone verify whether or not the survey has been sent out, and if so, when it is due back to Google?

Thanks,

Jim

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James M
December 2015

Re: Grantspro Survey?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jim,
Rest assured, when there is a survey it will be sent via email to the listed admin of the account. Additionally, multiple reminder emails will be sent and myself or the Ad Grants team will be posting updates here in the forum.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James M
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jim,
Rest assured, when there is a survey it will be sent via email to the listed admin of the account. Additionally, multiple reminder emails will be sent and myself or the Ad Grants team will be posting updates here in the forum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the quick reply Robert.. I'll keep an eye out for the survey and reminders in this channel.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 4
Google Small Business Advisor
Hi Robert,

I saw the AdGrants Survey pop up in our AdWords account a few weeks ago, but the link returned a 404 error. I reported it three times and now the link is no longer there (in AdWords account.). I haven't seen any emails re the survey and am wondering if you might have an update? Thanks! Mary

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Mary,
Sorry to hear that you ran into issues completing the survey. This recent survey was not a Grantspro survey but a survey covering overall satisfaction with Ad Grants. It was not a mandatory survey - so no worries about not completing it.

Grantspro Survey?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert, My organization is feeling extremely anxious about the required surveys. There was no confirmation email sent to any of us who did complete the survey. We're also concerned that some staff member may have missed the email. Is there any way to confirm that Google received our surveys? Also, does everyone with an account need to complete the survey or does just one staff member completing the survey suffice to ensure that our account will not be Forfeited? The survey email comes across quite threatening and is making many on our staff nervous. 

Text of the email we received: 
As a legacy GrantsPro recipient, your response is required as a condition of your participation to maintain your higher grant. Failure to respond by October 18th, 2017 will forfeit your GrantsPro enrollment and return your account to the standard Ad Grants offer. We want to hear from you!

Grantspro Survey?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

We're also feeling anxious about this survey. We saw the notification to fill it out and now can't find it anywhere and are worried we'll lose our grant as a result. Is there anyway to ask Google to resend? Is it still required of grant recipients?