Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Eligibility Requirements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I’m wondering how strict the Grantspro application is on monthly spend. Our AdWords account regularly spends over $9,000, and has reached as high as $9,885, but the application says that you must have hit your budget cap of $9,900 twice in six months. The problem is that most of our traffic comes in during the week (I can easily hit $330 by midday on accelerated delivery), but struggle to hit the max spend on a weekend or holiday. Unfortunately, one bad day means that our eligibility is pushed back an entire month.

I’m meeting all of the other requirements, so I’m not sure what can be done other than continue to optimize my account to meet the goal on the weekends. I am certain if we are approved for Grantspro, staying above $10,000 won’t be a problem.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nate R
September 2015

Re: Grantspro Eligibility Requirements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nate,
The policy is very strict but the $9900 spend does not need to be in consecutive months, so you certainly have some leeway there.

Google wants to know that the additional $30,000 in grant budget will be well spent. This includes on the weekends so definitely continue to optimize your account to be able to meet the goal.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nate R
September 2015

Re: Grantspro Eligibility Requirements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nate,
The policy is very strict but the $9900 spend does not need to be in consecutive months, so you certainly have some leeway there.

Google wants to know that the additional $30,000 in grant budget will be well spent. This includes on the weekends so definitely continue to optimize your account to be able to meet the goal.