3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I applied last weekend for the grantspro level. I have not heard anything from Google about the application but on Monday my campaign spend increased from $329 a day to $1,333 a day. Should I leave the amount at $329 and wait for an official Google email or should I spend the $1333 that adwords is currently letting me spend. 

My main concern is that I do not want to loose the $329 and if we spent more without an official email that might be a violation of the terms and conditions. Anyone had this happen before?

Additional information: We have had an active account for over two years and we meet all of the requirements and I believe that we have used the grant to its fullest for our organization.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro Approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check your junk mail folder for the email. But rest assured, your account was approved for Grantspro level or it would not be spending the additional funds.

Re: Grantspro Approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Robert,

Your reply makes me rest a little easier. I just checked the junk mail and there wasn't anything in there. Maybe there is a delay between ad spend being increased and approval emails being sent out.