AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I applied last weekend for the grantspro level. I have not heard anything from Google about the application but on Monday my campaign spend increased from $329 a day to $1,333 a day. Should I leave the amount at $329 and wait for an official Google email or should I spend the $1333 that adwords is currently letting me spend. 

My main concern is that I do not want to loose the $329 and if we spent more without an official email that might be a violation of the terms and conditions. Anyone had this happen before?

Additional information: We have had an active account for over two years and we meet all of the requirements and I believe that we have used the grant to its fullest for our organization.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro Approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check your junk mail folder for the email. But rest assured, your account was approved for Grantspro level or it would not be spending the additional funds.

Re: Grantspro Approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Robert,

Your reply makes me rest a little easier. I just checked the junk mail and there wasn't anything in there. Maybe there is a delay between ad spend being increased and approval emails being sent out.