AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Annual Survey - How is the info being used?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am filling out my annual Grantspro survey for Adwords. My assumption is that my answers are meant to provide Google with general information about the impact of the grant, and is not being used to determine continued to eligibility. Am I right about this?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grantspro Annual Survey - How is the info being used?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Maudehasgone,

Usually any survey that Google requests you to take part in, clearly indicates what this survey is for. If there is no other information, you would see a link to Privacy Policy. Reading the privacy policy you can understand how your information is going to be used. 

While taking part in a survey from Google, I found the following link which says how the information is going to be used - http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/#infouse

Having said that, it should not, in general, be linked to your continued eligibility for the Grant Program. However, Google does not disclose it in the policy. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi maudehasgone,
The survey is really just for internal use only so that the Ad Grants team can measure the effectiveness of the GrantsPro program in aggregate and your answers do not affect your eligibility.

The only thing that affects your eligibility is not completing the survey.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

I'm curious if you have any data you could share on how many Grantspro applications are received annually and out of those applications, how many organizations are approved for the Grantspro?

Thank you,
Laura

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.