2.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grantspro Account: Login to Your Account Notice

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

We received the below notice today, despite the fact that we are actively logging into our account and making account changes on a bi-weekly basis - typically more frequently than that:

We noticed you haven't logged in to your Google Ad Grants AdWords account in the past 2 weeks. We encourage you to stay active in your account to ensure that your ads are showing and reaching the people seeking your nonprofit services.

Has anyone received this notice who has also been actively managing their account? I did call Support and was assured that everything is fine/I should ignore the message, but I did find it strange to receive this as we do maintain active management and regularly login. 

One question I had, which the representative did not answer fully on my call... I typically stay logged in on my various devices. Do I need to login and and log back out in order for Google to recognize that I am "logging in" to my AdWords account? 

Thank you for any insight.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Stanzi M

Being logged into your Google account from various devices is very different from viewing the data within your AdWords account and making changes based on those observations. And with it being a Grantspro account, you need to be making changes at least bi-weekly to remain compliant. 

If you feel that you are compliant and that the messaging is in error, let me know and I will notify the Ad Grants team so that they may investigate.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@RobertCoats

Thank you. I understand and adhere to the bi-weekly maintenance requirement for Grantspro, and fully know that just "logging in" does not count toward that... I found the message I referenced above was confusing in its wording regarding this, however.  

I do believe this was in error, but resolved it with a Google AdWords representative some time ago who also informed me that I should ignore it. I'm all good at this time. Thanks again.