AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

GrantsPro denied

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been nicely fulfilling the requirements for GrantsPro, minimum usage, conversion tracking, CTR percentage, yet was denied with the following message:   

"Bedankt voor uw interesse in Grantspro. Op dit moment zien we geen mogelijkheid om uw organisatie te voorzien van de aanvullende Grantspro-services."

Thanks for your interest in Grantspro.  At this moment we do not see a possibility to provide your organization with the supplementing Grantspro-services.

What does it mean, what could we do so there is a possibility?

Thanks

Paul G.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: GrantsPro denied

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the AdWords community.

Based on the message that you got from the Grants Pro evaluation team, I will say that there's nothing that can be done at the moment.

It means that the evaluation team does not find your organization suitable enough to qualify for the GrantPro program.

Also, please note that fulfilling all the eligibility criteria does not necessarily mean that you will qualify for the program.

Here's what Google says -

Please note that meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Grantspro program. We evaluate and weigh several criteria during the selection process, such as impact of the organization overall, impact of the additional programs or services the organization plans to promote with the additional grant money, and whether the plans are rooted in research and data that demonstrate how the organization plans to make the world a better place.

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul G
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the AdWords community.

Based on the message that you got from the Grants Pro evaluation team, I will say that there's nothing that can be done at the moment.

It means that the evaluation team does not find your organization suitable enough to qualify for the GrantPro program.

Also, please note that fulfilling all the eligibility criteria does not necessarily mean that you will qualify for the program.

Here's what Google says -

Please note that meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Grantspro program. We evaluate and weigh several criteria during the selection process, such as impact of the organization overall, impact of the additional programs or services the organization plans to promote with the additional grant money, and whether the plans are rooted in research and data that demonstrate how the organization plans to make the world a better place.

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul G
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan.