1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grants Pro decline- input?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kathleen and Robert.  I have maxed out my adspend every single day for over a year.  Usually by 10 am, and on holidays, by 6 pm.  I have over 3% CTR and over 6100 conversions.  When I submitted, this past time, the rejection came back within 2 hours.  What am I doing wrong???

Blessings....Lawrene

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grants Pro decline- input?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Respectfully, as I have shared with you multiple times now, not everyone gets approved. This is for a variety of reasons and at the sole discretion of Google.

There is no need to continue reapplying.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Maybe the program will be expanded in the near future. The trend would be logical considering Google Ad Grants (Google Grants) was only available in less than a dozen countries just a few years ago; now, we see over 50 countries participating in the program, and surely growing. It would only make sense to continue to expand their Grants Pro program as well, or some form of it.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, I understand. it is the sole discretion of Google, Given that they get so many applications, I am just curious as to what I can enhance, or what would stand out. It was suggested by someone that perhaps because I only include low income families in the US, that I should include it world wide. Is the fact that our service is only applicable to those in the US a problem? Would it be possible for you to look at my application?
The app reference number is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Brian....I appreciate it. I re-write (with new metrics) and re-apply every quarter or so.... I so appreciate what Google has done for us so far. Just trying to understand what they are looking for, -- Lawrene B <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and to remove unnecessary URLs 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Lawrene,
I can assure you it has nothing to do with the size of the audience which you serve. Google does not care if an organization's target audience is regional, national or global. That has zero bearing on any of their decisions to award Grantspro status or not.

Further, Google will not disclose the basis for their decision in this matter but their decision is final.