AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grants Enrolment Status says I have no Active Ads... But I do!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I really hope you can help me!

I have been trying to set up a Google Adwords Grants account for the charity that I work for. I have been through the checklist process, obtained Techsoup verification code, etc. Then I went on to set up the actual Adwords account, created a campaign, added adverts and keywords, and submitted the account for review by the Adwords Grants team. I keep getting the response "Your account contains no active ads or keywords".

When I go to check our Adwords account, the campaigns and adverts I've created are all still there, with the status 'Eligible' next to them. This means they're ready to go, right? I haven't added any billing information because everything on Google Adwords Grants tells you not to. 

I just feel caught in a bit of a loop here. Every time I submit the account, I get the email telling me the account isn't active. I click the link to follow the submission process and re-apply, check I have campaigns, ads and keywords, click submit... And then a day or so later get the same email telling me the account isn't active. Am I missing a step or forgetting something vital?

Any suggestions would be very gratefully received! Thank you! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Grants Enrolment Status says I have no Active Ads... But I do!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Psoriasis A

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.