AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grants Enrolment Status says I have no Active Ads... But I do!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I really hope you can help me!

I have been trying to set up a Google Adwords Grants account for the charity that I work for. I have been through the checklist process, obtained Techsoup verification code, etc. Then I went on to set up the actual Adwords account, created a campaign, added adverts and keywords, and submitted the account for review by the Adwords Grants team. I keep getting the response "Your account contains no active ads or keywords".

When I go to check our Adwords account, the campaigns and adverts I've created are all still there, with the status 'Eligible' next to them. This means they're ready to go, right? I haven't added any billing information because everything on Google Adwords Grants tells you not to. 

I just feel caught in a bit of a loop here. Every time I submit the account, I get the email telling me the account isn't active. I click the link to follow the submission process and re-apply, check I have campaigns, ads and keywords, click submit... And then a day or so later get the same email telling me the account isn't active. Am I missing a step or forgetting something vital?

Any suggestions would be very gratefully received! Thank you! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Grants Enrolment Status says I have no Active Ads... But I do!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Psoriasis A

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.