Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Granting access and how to protect billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I need someone to help me managing my adwords account and I found one person on fiverr. She is going to send me an invitation to link my account to her manager account.

Please advise if there is the access level where she could manage my account without seeing my billing information or if there anyway to protect it. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George S
September 2015

Re: Granting access and how to protect billing information

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

George S,

I strongly advise you to really do some due diligence about the person you are granting access to your Account.

Under normal circumstances the request will be an MCC request which grants the other user full access to manage your account.

However with all accounts the Billing profile will not display the Full 16 digits of the credit card, rather the last four, the expiration date and your full billing address.

The person will have access to create campaigns in which you will be billed for. So it the person is not ethical , they could create other campaigns toward other site and you would be billed for that activity. They also could get your account suspended if they don't know enough about adwords and consistently "break the rules" or violate policy.

So please do your own due diligence .. Finding a person on Fiverr make us Cringe a bit. So be very cautious

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George S
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

George S,

I strongly advise you to really do some due diligence about the person you are granting access to your Account.

Under normal circumstances the request will be an MCC request which grants the other user full access to manage your account.

However with all accounts the Billing profile will not display the Full 16 digits of the credit card, rather the last four, the expiration date and your full billing address.

The person will have access to create campaigns in which you will be billed for. So it the person is not ethical , they could create other campaigns toward other site and you would be billed for that activity. They also could get your account suspended if they don't know enough about adwords and consistently "break the rules" or violate policy.

So please do your own due diligence .. Finding a person on Fiverr make us Cringe a bit. So be very cautious

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue right now , i was wondering if there is a way to show access with out access in changing the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have an SEO company that needs access to the analytical. I created a User account with READ ONLY access. Would that be safe?