Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grant account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

In February I opened a google grants account in Spain.
The account was approved to one email, but at the same time I requested for another account for another meditation center (I am trying to help different meditation centers to make a google grants account as a volunteer work).
The email with the one I requested the account was wrong, so I entered another one changing the administrator following the phone advice of a google adwords support (I am not sure if I did this before or after it was aprobed).
Then they suspended the account, because there was some suspicious payment movements. I changed the administrator again to try to  solve this, but it was still suspended. After talking to many differente google adwords support people on the phone, I sent the form through the google ads website so they could review the account, explaining that I made this mistake, but they didnt approve it anyway. The original email that was created and asociated to the grant ID, has now another non-grants ID, and the grants ID is attached to a suspended account.
On the phone, google ads supporters say they can´t do anything about this, because you can´t change the administrator of  one grant account and the grant´s ID its only attached to the first email with the one you open an account. But they never explained this to me before.
They can´t cancel the account so that I can request a new one because they are not the grants team (only google adwords team), and they can´t either aproved this account because it breaks the terms and conditions (they don´t explain me why does it breaks it but I guess they saw I changed many times the email of the administrator). But its also their responsability because they are not experts in grants, but in normal adwords accounts, and they gave me wrong advice. 
Does anybody knows what could I do?
I know that we’re eligible, and only due to my lack of experience and bad advice we are now in this situation Smiley Sad
Thanks a lot

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grant account suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Anuncios,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue in setting up your second Ad Grants account. If the account was suspended for suspicious payment behavior, then that is a separate issue and would not be caused by changing the administrative login on your account.

Unfortunately we do not have access to your account from this Community, so I cannot offer more insight into the issue, and after a suspension is re-reviewed it typically cannot be unsuspended.

Cassie