AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Grant Tools Questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am applying for an Adwords Grant for my nonprofit. Would the grant offer demographically and geotargeted impressions capability in the campaign? Also, would the campaign automatically stop at $10,000 worth of clicks every month or would our account be charged if overages our campaign goes above the budget?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Grant Tools Questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Westy M,

Welcome to the community.

Yes, you would be able to target geographically with your Ad Grant account.You can do so Globally, by country or all the way down to a single zip code and several other targeting options in between.

Your budget will cap at $329/day (give or take a few dollars) and will not go over the allocated amount. 

As long as you do not enter in billing information such as a credit card, you will not be charged. But keep in mind, if you do enter in a credit card, it converts to a regular AdWords account and you are responsible for all charges at that point. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Grant Tools Questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Westy M,

Welcome to the community.

Yes, you would be able to target geographically with your Ad Grant account.You can do so Globally, by country or all the way down to a single zip code and several other targeting options in between.

Your budget will cap at $329/day (give or take a few dollars) and will not go over the allocated amount. 

As long as you do not enter in billing information such as a credit card, you will not be charged. But keep in mind, if you do enter in a credit card, it converts to a regular AdWords account and you are responsible for all charges at that point.