1.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google grants adwords...how do I start?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google Grants account...how do I get started with an adwords campaign?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google grants adwords...how do I start?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being accepted into the Google Grants program. 

To get started, all you have to do is just follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide and you will be fine. 

If you run into issues please follow back up.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being accepted into the Google Grants program. 

To get started, all you have to do is just follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide and you will be fine. 

If you run into issues please follow back up.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.