2.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google grant approved but adwords account closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are Russian non-profit organization and recently our Google grant was approved. The adwords account was created by third-party service provider, which suddenly went out of business. They closed our adwords account and notified us that we will have to create a new one and find a new company to run it.

Now when we go to our non-profit page we see that Google Ad Grants status is approved for our organization, and there is no way to register a new adwords account. Russian tech support says they do not have access to non-profit accounts, russian Google forum is not helpful. I really hope you can help us, we are approved but can not create adwords account. What can be done about it?

Thank you in advance! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google grant approved but adwords account closed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Дмитрий С

Sorry to hear about the experience that you had. A third-party agency should never close the AdWords account of a client and most especially an Ad Grant account.If the third-party agency was a Google Partner agency, you can report their actions here: Google AdWords Third Party Policy - Report a Violation

As for your Ad Grant and getting it active again - rest assured, you are in the right place to get the help you need. I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

When filling out the form, please provide as much information as you can. 

Re: Google grant approved but adwords account closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We've submitted the form. Will be waiting for the reply. Thank you!