AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google grant adword account approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I confirm my new Google Grants Adword account has been properly submitted for approval? 

I have called support and been told it will take 30 - 45 days before any communication will be received regarding approval. 

Please direct me to who or how I can confirm the new account and AD have been submitted for approval. 

THank you, 

Aaron S

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron S
September 2015

Re: Google grant adword account approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aaron S,
Depending on a variety of circumstances it can indeed take up to 45 days but that is not as common as it previously was. However, due to different processes in different countries, the turn around time depends on the country where the application was submitted for.

For US-based nonprofits that are already in the Google For Nonprofits program, the turn around time can often be under 48 hours but rarely more than 7 days.

You will receive an email notifying you that the account has been approved and when you log into your AdWords account the red banner across the top prompting you to enter billing will be removed and the account will be live.

To verify that the AdWords account has been submitted for approval simply log in to your G4NP account, go to products and you will see the status next to the Ad Grants listing.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aaron S,
Depending on a variety of circumstances it can indeed take up to 45 days but that is not as common as it previously was. However, due to different processes in different countries, the turn around time depends on the country where the application was submitted for.

For US-based nonprofits that are already in the Google For Nonprofits program, the turn around time can often be under 48 hours but rarely more than 7 days.

You will receive an email notifying you that the account has been approved and when you log into your AdWords account the red banner across the top prompting you to enter billing will be removed and the account will be live.

To verify that the AdWords account has been submitted for approval simply log in to your G4NP account, go to products and you will see the status next to the Ad Grants listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much Robert. Your quick reply was very impressive and totally helpful as wellSmiley Happy Thank you again and have a great daySmiley Happy