AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google for Nonprofits account and trying to enroll in Adwords grants. In our nonprofit account with google, I clicked on 'enroll now" under adwords grants and it tells me to create and adwords account. When I clicked on the link to create an account, the application comes up with a red box at the top that says "new interface has been created and to refresh the page", everytime I refresh the page, the same message comes up and will not let me continue.  I contacted the adwords support line and get the reception desk was told without a customer ID, they cannot help me or transfer me to anyone.  I explained that I am a Google for Nonprofits customer and cannot create the account in adwords to get a customer ID.  I also asked for a general support line, but was told by the reception desk that there was no support line that could help me.    

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sharyn K
September 2015

Re: Google adwords grants

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Good to hear that it is fixed. If you run into further issues please feel free to follow back up.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sharyn K

Sorry to hear that you are running into issues. I have escalated this to the Ad Grants team so that they can investigate and have an engineer look into the refresh issue. 

Can you let me know which country you are enrolling from, that can help track down the issue. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
United States

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Sharyn K

Any chance you can send me a screenshot (or screenshots) of this to pass to the team?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's fixed and I thought it must have been something you did. I tried it on another computer and got the same message, so I waited a few hours and tried again and it worked.

I do have a screenshot, just not sure how to upload to this discussion. If there is an email I send it to I'm happy to do that.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sharyn K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Good to hear that it is fixed. If you run into further issues please feel free to follow back up.