Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google ad grant application denied because of two applications

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,  I submitted a second ad grant because you guys changed the requirements while I was in the middle of applying with the first application (requiring me to get accepted with tech soup).  I finished that process with Tech Soup but my first application was not finished, so I applied with a second application.  I got a do not reply email stating that my second application was denied because there's already another application.  I wish I could just call and talk with someone about this but don't see a phone number or email ANYWHERE.  I really want to get the application approved and start using the grant. Can someone please help me?  This is the only place I can find to submit my request!  Thank you, <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. Charity ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> Organization: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google ad grant application denied because of two applications

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have access to personal accounts. However, I'd like to navigate you towards the appropriate support. In regards, if you'd like to speak to our support team, please refer to this link.

Also, please keep in mind that applications to the Google Ad Grants program may be rejected if the organization does not have the proper charity status, the organization fails to meet the program's eligibility requirements, or the AdWords account is not correctly configured according to the Account Creation Guide.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer