We recently learned about Google for Nonprofits. We already had Google pages. It act like there is already an administrator. Since I am the founder and CEO of the organization, I cannot figure out who that would be. Please help!
Re: Google Nonprofits
Hi @Merinda C
If you don't have access to the organization's Google for Nonprofits membership account because the original login credentials have been lost or there is an “unknown” administrator tied to the G4NP account then you can request access to the G4NP account by following the steps below:
- Go to the Google for Nonprofits membership application page.
- Make sure that you're signed in with the Google Account you want to use to access your organization's Google for Nonprofits account.
- Agree to the terms and submit your charity ID.
- Locate your organization in the results.
- Click 'Request Administrative Privileges'.
- Fill out the administrative access request form.
After you fill out this form, Google will send the listed account owner an email asking him/her to respond to the request within 14 days. You will receive an email notification once the listed account owner responds to the request. Note that the email will be sent to the account from which the request was made.
If the request is approved by the listed account owner, you will then be able to access the organization's Google for Nonprofits membership account using the account details supplied on the form. If the request is denied, then you will not be able to access the membership account. (Further escalation may be necessary.)
If the original owner does not respond within 14 days, a Google representative will review the request.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach back out.