3.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grants questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I wanted to ask, when Google Grants (AdWords for nonprofits) will be available in Lithuania?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomas T
September 2015

Re: Google Grants questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tomas, No set dates but as soon as Google Ad Grants is available there you will find it on the country list: http://www.google.com/grants/domains.html

For future Ad Grants questions, please follow back up over in the Google Ad Grants Help Forum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Robert.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Right now Lithuania is till not part of the program. Is it possible to get active in an other European country or do I have to wait until Lithuania gets part of it?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Stefan,
The Ad Grants program, as well as the Google For Nonprofits program, is continually rolling out to new countries. So there is certainly a possibility to see Lithuania added in the future.

Your organization has to be a legally recognized charity/nonprofit within the country for which you apply. As such, you cannot sign up for the Ad Grants program via another countries registration.

While I cannot say which countries are being added to the program in the future, I will let the Ad Grants team know about your recommendation.